Modern Architecture Ceiling – The roof is a very important component in the house because it serves to maintain the house from heat or rain. In modern home designs, the roof is closely related to the ceiling.
The ceiling is also an important element in the interior of the house because as a roof cover, the ceiling functions as a second layer of protection as well as enhancing the beauty of your home interior. Although usually simple, the ceiling is very influential in the look of your home interior design, especially minimalist or modern homes.
In traditional-style houses, the ceiling is not so used, so the roof will be directly visible. Weaknesses in interior design houses without ceilings, one of which is direct leakage when it rains. Minimalist and modern houses now do not separate from the ceiling installation.
In addition to protection, the ceiling functioned for the beauty of the interior of the house. There are many basic ingredients for ceiling makers that can be used namely ceiling made from wood, asbestos, fiberglass, and gypsum.
In addition to the Bamboo Ceiling Model, there are various ceiling gypsum models that can be applied inside the house. In addition to strong durability, the gypsum ceiling is easily modified, so that it will be easier to administer the shape model desirable.
The ceiling is not only used for the living room. Other rooms in the house must also use a ceiling to add an elegant impression in your home. You can distinguish between ceiling model rooms, such as plain ceilings, carved ceilings wood and so on.
Modern Architecture Ceiling Living Room Design Tips:
Here is a Modern Architecture Ceiling that can be used as inspiration in making or designing a ceiling at home
- Choose a ceiling material that is tailored to the interior of the house. If you use wood floors, you can combine them minimalist ceiling with a ceiling made of wood to make the room harmonious. Make sure the material used is of high quality and has a reputation.
- Choose a ceiling model for each room. You can choose a suspended design that has a flat shape or a contour
low, dome-shaped dome design and gives a broad impression or design of a cathedral that is installed to follow
the shape of the roof truss that makes the room also appear more spacious.
- Choose a strong ceiling frame to support or support the gypsum ceiling. Usually, the framework used is zincalume hollow or galvanized hollow 2×4 and 4×4 with a thickness of 0.35 mm and 0.45 mm.
- If you apply a plain ceiling model, add Minimalist Unique Lights so that the ceiling does not seem plain fully. The existence of lights will also enhance the appearance of the ceiling of the house.
- Apply a ceiling that has a unique and attractive shape so it doesn’t feel bored and saturated when there are 5 in the room.
- Give attractive colors that match the theme of your room. Color selection affects the interior impression inside your home. Brightly colored paint can give a wide and bright impression. While the dark color paint gives the impression a lower room. You can apply different ceiling colors in each room.
- Apply the lights to the ceiling according to the interior needs of the room. If you want a bright atmosphere, make sure the lights are enough for lighting. If you want ceiling lights to highlight certain parts of furniture or other room decorations, use them ceiling downlight models.
- Clean the ceiling periodically so that dirt does not accumulate which makes it difficult to clean.
Hopefully, the Modern Architecture Ceiling Living Room Design to Upgrade Your Home article is useful. If you have enough difficulty designing design, you can use architectural services for maximum results to your liking. In addition, you can search for references looking for designs that are right for your dream building. Congratulations on designing your dream Modern Architecture Ceiling!